Asian Cooking For Dummies HD lends a helping hand on the iPad
Ever thought about brushing up your (Asian) culinary skills in the kitchen to impress your better half? Well if you own an iPad, the learning experience should be even more enjoyable now that Asian Cooking For Dummies HD has found its way onto the App Store. We reviewed the iPhone version early this year and found it to be quite the handy app. Now tweaked for the iPad’s larger screen, A.C.F.D HD offers over 60 recipes from four countries: China, Japan, India and Thailand. Also included are recipe cards, step-by-step instructions, demo videos, a measurement converter, timer and even a shopping check list tool.
Anuman, Asian Cooking For Dummies HD, – $2.99
Discover the culinary secrets of the East and take your taste buds on a journey with Asian Cooking For Dummies!
Enjoy learning from fun and educational videos, created by master chefs from the four corners of Asia (China, Japan, India and Thailand). Hone your skills and choose from over 60 recipes to make perfect and delicious Asian dishes!
Sample entrees on the menu include: Sushi, Sashimi, Steam Pork Dumplings, Spring Rolls, Aromatic Rice, Mixed Vegetable Curry, Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce, Pineapple Rice and many more!
With numerous recipe cards, detailed list of ingredients and step by step instructions, cooking perfect dishes is easy! Your dinner guests will be amazed!
– 60 traditional recipes from China, India, Japan and Thailand with accompanying video instruction to easily navigate every recipe step by step.
– A convenient search tool to select recipes according to various criteria (country / ingredients / preparation time, etc.)
– A measurement converter to change all units of measure with ease.
– A timer to keep track of cooking time.
– A practical shopping list to keep you organized while you shop. Check and delete items with a simple touch!