Freienbach, Switzerland – Innovative mobile e-book developer JustKidsApps today is pleased to announce the release of an interactive Advent Calendar to count down the days before Christmas, beautifully illustrated by Viviane Dommann.
With over 100 pages, this calendar has something in store for every single member of the family: longer and shorter christmas stories, recipes, an idea for handicraft, little games and poems:
* Christmas related short stories and poems by Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen, O. Henry, M., A. Haley, E. T. A. Hoffmann, Clement Clarke Moore and many more.
* Spot the difference
* Help Santa Claus find his hidden treasure
* See Pinocchio’s nose grow when he lies
* See Hansel and Gretel join Santa Claus for a hot chocolate in the gingerbread house
* Make a gift box
* Have you ever seen Santa on Noah’s Ark?
* Have you ever seen Santa offer the apple to Snow White?
* Have you ever seen the nutcracker pursuing Santa?
Zoom into the uttermost beautiful and amusing illustrations by Viviane Dommann to see all the details. Her illustrations combine christmas characters with characters from fairy tales in a funny and whimsical way you probably have never seen before!
Find the hidden interactive audio-elements, such as Christmas tunes, animal sounds, instruments and many more.
Each window of this Advent calendar can only be opened once the respective date is reached. Nosy people can turn off this feature in the iPad settings.
The Advent calendar is also available in a German version with partially different stories.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 49.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Advent calendar is $3.99 US (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Founded by Katrin Draemann Barothy, JustKidsApps is committed to bringing children’s books into the mobile arena via Apple’s iPhone and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) JustKidsApps 2011. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.