Logan, Utah – Fishington Studios announced today that it has released several new applications: List Pad Pro and Journal Pad Pro to the iTunes App Store. Recorder Pad Pro and a sketch book application will also make their debut over the next week. These applications are each part of a series of cutting edge productivity apps that utilize the new iOS 5 technology.
List Pad Pro is designed to be an elegant and intuitive list management system for the iPad. Users are able to create customizable entries such as a to-do list, wish-list, shopping list, bucket-list and almost any other “list” imaginable. Journal Pad Pro is a notebook application that can be used for classes, meetings, diary entries, capturing thoughts, favorite quotes and much more. Saving and sharing entries within these applications is simple as each created list or journal entry can be printed directly from the device using Air Print, emailed as a pdf. file or exported to a third party application such as Dropbox or Goodreader.
With over 150 “To Do List” applications and over 300 journal applications for the iPad available in the iTunes store, these application sets themselves apart by utilizing the new iOS 5 technology and as a result offer features thus far unseen in prior task management and journal applications. Not only can users create and save entries in a professional journal style interface but List Pad Pro and Journal Pad Pro offer the ability to flip through lists and turn pages with just the touch of a finger, similar to that of the popular iBooks application.
* Journal Pad Pro-Notes can be easily edited, and page order can be sorted and customized. The Application display name in main menu is also customizable
* List Pad Pro-Lists have checkmark and custom-sorting capabilities. All list items can be sorted, deleted, and new items can be added
* Create and manage an unlimited number of entries
* Each interface is elegant and easy to use and includes a built in help section and hints
* Graphics and page-turning give the applications a realistic feel and look
* All entries can be exported via email, printing, or sent to your favorite pdf app such as Dropbox, Goodreader, or iBooks
* Applications provide great functionality while avoiding excessive overhead or bloated/unneccesary features
Pricing and Availability:
Beginning 11/1/2011, List Pad Pro 1.0 and Journal Pad Pro are available for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Established in 2009, Fishington Studios is a leading provider and expert developer of unique, high quality and customizable applications for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Platforms. Fishington Studios consistently strives to create applications that are both useful and enjoyable to use and is a company that is committed to providing continuing support and customer service to their users. For more information, visit Fishington Studios online. Copyright (C) 2011 Fishington Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.