Lisbon, Portugal – Independent developer Carlos Gomes today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Paris Hilton Quotes and Trivia 1.0, his new entertainment app for iPhone, iPod and iPad. Get to know better about the american media artist Paris Hilton on this great app for iPhone, iPad and iPod dedicated to her. Discover funny trivia facts about her life, plenty of photos and the best quotes that she ever said! Share all this content with your friends with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or simply by email. Being a very well known artist on the international scene, the legion of fans can now have a nice app for knowing a little bit more about her.
This app features:
* Small biography – little introduction for the ones that don’t know a lot about her.
* Quotes – A funny “slider” like functionality where you can read all the famous quotes that she said. From some of them we can learn a lot, like from this one:
“All it takes is one drink to mess with the way you drive – it clouds your judgment and slows your reflexes. Don’t take any chances. It just isn’t worth it.” from others simply laugh like with this one: “When Paris has to pee, Paris has to pee!”
* Trivia – Now the funny part! Discover all the sunny aspects of Paris Hilton life and discover lots of aspects of her career!
* Photos – A large collection of Paris photos, for your amusement.
* Social Network integration: “Share everything everywhere” – Full integration with social networks Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr, with a “one click share” feature for all the content of the app (Photos, Quotes and Trivia). If you prefer, simply email all the content or save the photos to your photo album.
A must for every Paris Hilton fan out there,
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 7.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paris Hilton Quotes and Trivia 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Operating from Lisbon, Portugal, Carlos Gomes is a hobbyist iPhone developer who started his path on the Mac World early this year, with future apps already in development. Copyright (C) 2011 Carlos Gomes. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.