Arty Pop – iPhone App Transforms Photos into High Resolution Pop Art
Fort Myers, Florida – Entering the popular category of iPhone photography, whozt LLC today announces its newly updated app, Arty Pop, which allows even amateur photographers to turn their images into colorful pop art like the masters Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. By popular demand, the updated version 1.2 now allows users to save their images in high resolution and improves loading performance.
While there are a number of apps that offer photo manipulation features for the iPhone, few of them are able to do so in classic pop art style. This is what makes Arty Pop a popular photo manipulation app for aspiring artists, casual photographers and those who simply wish to add a dash of vintage glamour to their photos.
“Arty Pop is a fun new way to play with your photos and turn them into pop art,” said L. Ryan Crews, Co-Founder of whozt LLC. “The app makes it as easy as snap, style, and save!”
In Arty Pop, users choose from trademark pop art styles made popular by renowned pop artists such as Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein, whose styles are aptly named “Warish” and “Lichtish” in the app. The artist’s style will then be added as an effect to the user’s photo, giving it a striking design.
The featured pop art styles also have their own sets of variations. For example, “Warish” recreates Warhol’s 9-color repeating images in several different print styles, allowing users to choose between large or small tiled versions of the print.
This updated version of Arty Pop adds a new feature which allows users to render high resolution versions of their work. This new development stemmed from the requests of fans who are eager to create larger versions of their photos after having designed them on the app.
Features of Arty Pop include:
* Transform photos into pop art – Arty Pop allows users to create colorful pop art out of their favorite photos
* Save high resolution images – The updated app will save manipulated photos at 720×720 pixels (rather than 300×300)
* Quick and easy – To create their works of art, users only need to move and scale any image before commencing “pop-ification”
* Variety of artistic styles – As a free app, users immediately have access to the 2 most popular styles: Warish and Lichtish. The in-app purchases option allows for 9 more striking variations
* Digital art gallery – Users can view their latest creations in the “recent works of art” gallery in the app.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 14.8 MB
Pricing and availability:
Arty Pop 1.2 is currently available worldwide through the App Store in the Photo & Video category for free.
Based in Florida, whozt LLC specializes in creating photography and productivity apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. In addition to creating Arty Pop, whozt LLC has also released the pholders, DateCalc , Goal Zen and Color Matcher apps. Copyright (C) 2011 whozt LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.