Athens, Greece – Announcing that ThinkCrafty, the developers of iTrackMyJob, has released a comprehensive biz app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. iTrackMyJob is a new application launch that has been specially designed for freelancers and small business owners. Rather than needing three different apps to run their business on the go, users can find everything they need in this one, including financial, media, and task management. A host of business tools are offered such as converting quotations into contracts, payment and quote tracking, balances and more.
iTrackMyJob is a newly launched product in the App Store that has been specially created for freelancers and small business owners. It offers a comprehensive host of features that users typically have to download three apps to get. Aside from being downright convenient, iTrackMyJob provides portable professionalism, allowing users to run their businesses from anywhere. At all times, business data is available and can be checked in an overview, or displayed in graphs or summaries.
Financial tools make it easy for generating and managing income, expenses and payment details, including the tracking money in and out per project and the balance per job to determine profitability. Users are able to store and track received payments on the spot, as well as keep tabs on what they owe and have paid their suppliers. For added protection, users are able to optionally password protect their data.
When it comes to day-to-day activities, iTrackMyJob contributes greatly to task management and time efficiency. Users are able to receive reminders of tasks to be done on a project from their calendar, add and track tasks per project or job and even easily convert a quote into a contract. Open quotes and the status of ongoing jobs can also be tracked.
There is a media files management tool included in the app that allows for photo, video and audio file storage for each job.
Some of the features found inside iTrackMyJob:
* Specially designed as a simple, handy tool for freelancers
* Easy to set up and use – get started quickly
* Quickly and easily transform quotes into contracts
* Allows recording and organization of business and financial details from anywhere
* Track accounts payable and receivable balances
* Assign default products, services and prices to be used repeatedly
* Create income-expenses graphs, summaries, store photos, video, audio per job
* Browse current open jobs list
* Add tasks per project and track job progress
* Quickly add quotes and contracts for jobs
* Accept and store payments
* Ability to email iTrackMyJob information
* Provides portable professionalism
* Optional password protection
* Integrates with the Contacts, Calendar, Photo and Video Gallery on your iPhone or iPad
iTrackMyJob is essentially a portable office that helps freelancers and small business owners respond in a timely manner to their clients, as well as save them time and effort.
* 3GS, 4 iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iTrackMyJob 1.1.1 is only $5.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
ThinkCrafty is a startup company with unrelenting focus on delivering innovative business software products and services, always researching on the latest technology trends. ThinkCrafty creates mobile and web applications of high value that deliver more results with less user effort. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.