Izmir, Turkey – Pixel Envision an independent mobile game development studio, announced that Witches’ Brew HD has come to the mobile devices and is now available on the iPhone, iPad & Android! Released just in time for Halloween, Witches Brew HD brings the easy tilt controlled game play and hours of fun to kids and parents alike.
Witches’ Brew offers action-packed Halloween fun for the whole family. In this game, you’ll help the funniest witch you have ever seen collect the correct ingredients for her spells. But make sure you avoid the mushroom and the voodoo doll while you master all the potions.
With it’s high quality graphics, funny animations, orchestrated music and the technical excellence, game is out to set a new standard among the similar apps.
* Universal application with Pixel perfect HD graphics for iPad & Retina display.
* Fully physics enabled collision system
* Orchestrated cinematic soundtrack by Elliot Simons & Dynamedion
* Funny animations and immersive sounds effects
* Easy one-handed tilt control gameplay
* 50 levels to test your skill
* Two difficulty settings suitable for players of all ages
* Game Center & OpenFeint enabled with leader boards and achievements.
Pricing and Availability:
Witches Brew HD 1.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
* iPhone & iPad (Universal Application)
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 15.7 MB
* Supports Phone & Tablets
* Requires Android 2.2 or later
* 12.6MB MB
Print resolution of the media pack contents available upon request.
Located in Izmir, TR, Pixel Envision is a newly established independent game studio specializing in the development of mobile applications targeting both iOS and Android platforms. We are an husband-wife team that combines years of industry experience, creativity and knowledge to create high quality casual games and educational apps for kids. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Pixel Envision / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.