The Ultimate Halloween iPhone App -100 Horror Stories, Sounds And Scares
Bridgewater, New Jersey – If you have an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad AND you are among the living you must get the Ultimate Halloween iPhone App -100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares!
The app is filled with everything you need for a terrifyingly fun Halloween. Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Warlocks, Monsters, and More! It has 100 Of The Scariest Stories Ever. A Soundboard with over 40 haunting Sounds. There are Pranks to scare the crap out of your friends. Plus, Surprises and More to scare the crap at of YOU!!! 100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares is a must have Halloween app!
* 100 STORIES – The biggest and best collection of the greatest stories of all time about Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Warlocks, Monsters – Dracula, Frankenstein, Jekyll and Hyde, The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, and the list goes on and on. All by the GREATEST AUTHORS of all time – Edgar Allan Poe, Bram Stoker, Mary Shelley, Mark Twain, and many other masters of the macabre.
* SOUNDBOARD with 40 SOUNDS – These are not kiddy sound effects, these are meant to SCARE! (And maybe a few to be funny). PLUS, there are MORE SOUNDS hidden around the app. Find them…if you dare!!
* PRANKS – 2 Seemingly harmless video games that will make the loser jump out their skin!!!
* ANIMATIONS – Perfect for setting the mood.
* “AUTO-SCARE” – Turn this on and hang on tight because the app will randomly play its pranks on YOU!!!
* SURPRISES – Don’t look in the… I think we will stop there, what fun would surprises be if you already knew about them!!
* RAVE REVIEWS in AppStores Around The World! (Just have a look for yourself)
* RAVE REVIEWS by Critics – iPhoneFootprint said, “100 Horror Stories, Sounds And Scares is the scariest book app on the iPhone … I must say that it is one of my favorite book applications.”
* TOP-SELLER and #1 Book App in Many Countries Around The World!
Make Halloween even scarier and more fun this year with 100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares!
Plus the best part about it, it’s not just for Halloween. 100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares will keep you entertained and scared all year long.
Here is SMALL Sample of some of the authors and their stories:
* Ambrose Bierce (An Unfinished Race, The Damned Thing, Present At A Hanging, and more)
* Algernon Blackwood (Sand, The Damned, and more)
* John Kendrick Bangs (The Exorcism That Failed, The Ghost Club, and more)
* Gelett Burgess (The Ghost-Extinguisher)
* Charles Dickens (A Christmas Carol, and more)
* Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (The Horror Of The Heights, The Parasite, and more)
* Washington Irving (The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, The Specter Bridegroom)
* Henry James (The Turn Of The Screw)
* Rudyard Kipling (The Phantom ‘Rickshaw)
* Joseph Sheridan LeFanu (Carmilla, The Mysterious Lodger, and more)
* Gaston Leroux (The Phantom Of The Opera)
* Charles Robert Maturin (Melmoth The Wanderer)
* Rose Cecil O’Neil (The Lady And The Ghost)
* Edgar Allan Poe (The Cask Of Amontillado, The Fall Of The House Of Usher, The Murders In The Rue Morgue, The Oblong Box, and more)
* Sir Walter Scott (The Tapestried Chamber)
* Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley (Frankenstein)
* Robert Louis Stevenson (The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde)
* Bram Stoker (Dracula, Dracula’s Guest)
* Mark Twain (A Curious Dream, A Ghost Story)
* H.G. Wells (The Stolen Body, The Valley Of Spiders, and more)
* Oscar Wilde (The Canterville Ghost, The Picture Of Dorian Gray)
* AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 37.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares 4.4 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store. Review copies are available upon request. All future updates, including story and sound additions, are included with initial purchase.
Based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, 288 Vroom LLC is a privately held corporation founded in 2009 by Gregg Levine. With over ten years development experience at major pharmaceutical and wireless companies, Gregg’s aim is developing unique and useful software for the iPhone platform, complemented by first-class customer support. An aspiring fiction writer, Gregg felt that with his development experience and love of literature, starting the company by creating book apps were a logical first step. As the company grew, so did the variety and sophistication of the apps. Today 288 Vroom has a growing library of popular Book apps and is expanding into other areas like Reference and Game apps. Copyright (C) 2010 288 Vroom LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.