Get Free 50GB upgrade with Box.net’s iOS promotion
Hot off the heels of Apple’s iCloud launch, Box.net, a cloud storage service similar to the popular Dropbox, is now offering a lifetime upgrade of their free account from 5GB to a whopping 50GB for storing and sharing documents and files. To take advantage of this amazing promo, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the app store and download the app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Log in to your account or register for a new one directly from the app
- Start sharing and collaborating in the cloud
- (optional but recommended) Tell the world how you’ll use your 50 GB with the hashtag #Box50GB
It normally costs $19.99/yr on Box.net to upgrade to 50GB usage, so needless to say, if you have lots of files you’d like to store in the cloud, this is one deal you don’t want to miss out on (offer ends Dec 2nd, 2012). Also of note, with the recent app update, you can now use AirPlay to stream photos, videos, presentations and more to an Apple TV.
Box.net, Inc., Box.net, – Free
Size matters: Get a FREE 50 GB lifetime account for file storage and sharing through Dec. 2, 2011. To get your automatic upgrade, download the Box app on your iPhone or iPad and register or sign in to your account – it’s that easy. Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send big files fast, access content on-the-go, and collaborate with others. Box for iPhone and iPad lets you:
• View files directly on your iPhone and iPad
• Share files easily with a link
• Upload photos to your Box account (iPhones only)
• Open files in other apps installed on your device, like Documents to Go and GoodReader (iPads only)
• Secure content with file-level encryption, a four-digit passcode and automatic logout when the app is closed
• Project files from Box to a TV, LCD monitor or projector via AV Out (iPads and iPhone 4S only); wirelessly stream content using AirPlay (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
• Wirelessly print to AirPrint-enabled printers (iPads only)
No wonder more than 7 million users, including 77% of the FORTUNE 500, rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
“With the iPad and Box, our sales teams can get to information right away – they don’t even have to boot up their computer. The iPad and Box have eliminated that very scary ‘is the computer going to start’ moment – completely.” — Charlie Hunter-Schyff, Head of Planning at O2 Media, Telefónica
What’s New In Version 2.4.3
• iOS 5 compatibility, including AirPlay connectivity for wireless streaming.
• Additional stability and performance improvements.