GTD on the iPad: Next! receives 1.3 update
Next!, a gorgeous looking “getting things done” productivity app (aka GTD) for the iPad, has received some major enhancements thanks to the recent update. Users can now move between Action lists, projects and goals with a simple swipe on the screen. A handy new navigation wheel has also been implemented on the bottom right that mimics the gestures. One of the more appealing features of Next! is the ability to create links between multiple Actions, Projects, Goals, and References. You can even import an assortment of files (images, pdfs, word docs) and link them to individual events and items. So if you’re planning out all the actions for your school or work project, having all the reference materials right at your finger tips will (hopefully) make you much more productive. LefTurn Labs has also made available a pdf user guide that’ll give provide a more in-depth look at their app. Demo videos and more info right after the gap.
LefTurn Labs LLC, Next!, – $9.99
“This is the best ever task and project management app” – iEatApples
“Next! turns your iPad into a real productivity tool” – AppScout
“Next! is a beautiful looking GTD app” – AppAdvice
Join the 60,000+ people who are using Next! to take control of their life and work. Next! is the ultimate in getting things done for the iPad, integrating project management, note taking, and document storage functions into one comprehensive, elegant and engaging app.
Next! includes the following capabilities to power your productivity :
• Action Lists – Separate Next!, Scheduled and Someday action lists
• Project & Goal Status – Progress bars indicate your status for each project and goal
• Linking – Next! provides the flexibility to link multiple actions, projects, goals and references
• References – Import and link documents directly to your goals, projects and actions
• Dynamic Note Pad – Create notes in Next! and add actions directly in the note
• Search – Quickly locate actions, projects, goals and references by searching through titles, descriptions and notes
• Share – Email any individual goal, project, action or reference or send a whole list
• Navigate – Use the navigation wheel or swipe to view your information
Next! is compatible with most file types including images, spreadsheets, portable document format (PDF) files, and word processing documents.
Next! was designed from the ground up for the iPad. The unique user interface allows you to swipe up, down, left, and right to view all of your information so you focus on what is important and have everything a flick of the wrist away.
Check out our video and find out more by visiting lefturnlabs.com.
Connect with us on Twitter: @lefturnlabs
For support, questions, and requests please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since we can’t respond directly to reviews make sure to email us so we can make Next! the most useful product for you!
What’s New in Version 1.3
Thanks to all of our great feedback this update is completely user driven.
- a navigation wheel for easier, faster navigation in Next!
- an improved linking design for simplified linking of your goals, projects, and references
- a clutter-free sorting bar
- active totals let you know how many items are in your lists
- details now show the date an item was completed
- links to User Guide and FAQ
- improved ‘Archive Now’ button
- permanently delete linked items in the detail view
- users are now notified when Location Services prevents them from importing photos
- left handed support
- re-named notes now re-indexed for search
- Archive properly sorted by complete date
- progress bar animation performance issues
- device orientation problem
Keep the feedback coming so we can keeping making you more productive with Next!