Edinburgh, Scotland – Kitchen Monsters are delighted to announce the launch of their first iPhone app. Cooking for Kids, which is available now on the iTunes App Store, is an easy to follow iPhone app stuffed full of delicious recipes, kitchen tips and food facts. It also includes a simple tool which allows instant conversion between oven temperatures (centigrade, fahrenheit, fan oven and gas) and weight (lbs and grams) and a handy timer to ensure you never burn the baking.
Baking and cooking can be one of the best life skills you can teach a child and with the Kitchen Monsters – Cooking for Kids App, you’ll have a bunch of great recipes to get you started. So grab the kids, forget about the mess they’ll make and get cooking – they’ll love it!
Kitchen Monsters – Cooking for Kids 1.0.1 features include:
* 35 easy to follow recipes designed just for kids
* 6 categories of recipes (baking, breakfasts, dinners, desserts, drinks & soups)
* Each recipe includes a top tip and a fantastic fact
* Accurate timer to make sure you don’t burn the baking
* Useful conversion tool that allows you to convert easily between oven temperatures and weights
* The Kitchen Monsters Code, a kids guide to kitchen safety
* iPhone and iPod touch
* iOS 4.0 or later
* 24.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kitchen Monsters – Cooking for Kids 1.0.1 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in East Lothian, Scotland, Kitchen Monsters was founded in 2011 by Al Bryce with a mission to encourage kids into the kitchen and getting them more interested in the food they eat. The Kitchen Monsters website is stuffed full of recipes designed just for kids. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Kitchen Monsters / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.