Los Angeles, California – Rogan Ventures, LLC has announced the release of Football Stats Engine ’11 for iPad, a first of it’s kind sports stats analytics app that helps users visualize current NFL player statistics through graphs, charts, and other data visualization tools. Football Stats Engine ’11 lets users view player production, determine weekly fantasy football decisions, compare game performances, and analyze advanced NFL statistics for the 2010 and 2011 seasons.
Football Stats Engine ’11 goes beyond the traditional box score to let users analyze statistical trends and compare a player’s game-by-game performances. It runs on PowerSpots technology, a new proprietary way to rank statistics, identify league leaders, see how each statistic compares to the rest, and visualize detailed player production.
* Player statistics updated after each game
* Interactive graphs and charts for comparing player performance and analyzing statistical trends
* Filters for statistical categories and player positions
* Complete regular season and week-by-week game data
* Total and Average per Game statistics for both the regular and post season
* Simple statistics such as Yards per Game, Touchdowns Scored, and Pass Attempts
* Advanced offensive statistics such as Quarterback Rating, Yards per Pass Play, and Touchdown Rate
* Defensive player statistics such as Tackles, Sacks, and Passes Defended
* 2010 regular and postseason data for free
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability
Football Stats Engine ’11 (v1.0) runs on iPad and iPad 2 with iOS 4.0 or later and is available for $4.99 on the iTunes App Store. For more information, including screenshots, vist the Stats Engine website. Media professionals interested in reviewing Football Stats Engine ’11 can request a promotional code to download the app from iTunes at no cost.
Based in Los Angeles, CA, Stats Engine products are the brain child of Roger and Bill of Rogan Ventures, LLC, a few guys who live for sports and grasp their gadgets with a kung-fu grip. Scouring the inter webs and App Stores, they couldn’t find any good sports stats analysis tools and were tired of wading through box scores and spreadsheets trying to find that angle to take them to fantasy glory. So, they set out to create tools that would help them dominate their fantasy leagues and shut their annoying friend up about his favorite player and team (you know who you are!). Now, they’re sharing their creation with the world. Copyright (C) 2011 Rogan Ventures, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.