InfiniteWalls+, the ultimate wallpapers App for iOS, hits the AppStore
Lucca, Italy – Pizero Design, a leading global publisher of personalization Apps for mobile phones, announced today the availability of InfiniteWalls+, the ultimate Wallpapers App for iPhone and iPad.
InfiniteWalls+ is an all-in-one personalization App with innovative functions, allowing users to:
* Find unlimited HD Wallpapers with the optimized Wallpapers Search Engine, powered by both Google and Bing;
* Find unlimited wallpapers within any category, thanks to the over 300 search suggestions included;
* Find wallpapers made for larger screens, such as PCs, and turn them into iPhone Retina or iPad compatible wallpapers, using the built-in AutoResize, or the manual CustomResize function;
* Connect to their Facebook account, download personal photos and use them as wallpapers (Wallpapers can be resized automatically or manually);
* Browse the Wallpapers Collection: over 1400 selected Retina wallpapers, ready to be used;
* Share wallpapers with friends, via email, Facebook and Twitter;
* Store their favourite wallpapers in the “MyWalls Vault” to retrieve them later – even offline – and build a personal collection of wallpapers.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 8.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
InfiniteWalls+ 1.5 is available now on the AppStore for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, for $1.99/1,59Euro.
A free version of Infinite Walls is also available on the AppStore, with limited functions and advertising, and the possibility to upgrade to full version using in-app purchase. InfiniteWalls+ was made for those people who prefer having all the Infinite Walls features unlocked and working out-of-the-box, and those who do not wish to enable the in-app purchase option.
Headquartered in Lucca (Italy), Pizero Design was established in 2007 by Michele Cerreta, a self-made designer that started his activity as an hobby. Pizero Design grew up year after year, quickly becoming a leading mobile multimedia company, with over 20 million copies delivered all over the world. In 2009 Pizero Design was invited, upon the first developers, to join the Nokia Ovi Store marketplace as a Premium Publisher. In 2010, Pizero Design released its first iPhone App, Elite Walls. In the first half of 2011, Pizero Design reached 10 Million downloads on Nokia Ovi Store and 20 Million downloads worldwide, earning the spotlight on the most important italian business and financial newspaper, Il Sole 24 Ore. Copyright (C) 2011 Pizero Design di C.M. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.