Freebie Alert: Easy Calendar now free for the day
Here’s another calendar news bit to throw your way: Easy Calendar for the iPhone/iPod Touch is now a freebie for the day. Normally priced at $1.99, the app’s designed with speedy event creations in mind, along with a clean and clutter free interface. While I have yet to personally check it out, the app’s been well received and the App Store reviews are mostly positive – with 120+ ratings of 4 1/2 stars. If you’re not ready to drop $2 bucks on Agenda Calendar, or my favourite - Calvetica just yet, Easy Calendar seems to be worth a try, especially for free. Demo videos and app features can be found within.
T. van Zummeren, Easy Calendar, 1.3 MB – Free
Experience the ease of use of a weekly calendar in the palm of your hand! Easy Calendar is the new easy way to plan your day. Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar allows anyone to create new events with just a few taps!
Easy Calendar will never let you forget a meeting again!
★★★★★ “Finally an easy to use, in ur face calendar!!” – Trent
★★★★★ “Easy Calendar. It has officially replaced the spot on the dock where Calendar used to live.” – www.isource.com
★★★★★ “An elegantly designed calendar, which is noticeable by its very sophisticated “Simplicity”. Kudos to the developers. Great job!” – 321robin123
• Create new events with 3 taps! (compared to 6 taps for other calendar apps)
• Edit your event with 2 taps! (5 or more in other calendar apps)
• 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events
• Synchronization with MobileMe, Outlook, Google Calendar and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone features
• Hide specific calendars
• Activate/deactivate events’ alert
• Jump easily to the desired month
• Highly responsive week ‘swipe’
• Direct link to the native iPhone calendar to access optional event properties
• Innovative move function that uses the week view to select a new date
• Spanish, German, French and Dutch support
• Shows the calendar colors if you have multiple calendars
No more struggling when you make an appointment on the phone or face-to-face. Save time – keep it simple!
Visit our website for a demo video.
*** Use the iPhone native setting to configure multiple calendar sources:
Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Accounts.
We appreciate your opinion and are always interested in hearing from you. Feel free to leave your feedback in the form of a review or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org