TouchGEN releases Issue 2 of its iOS Based Gaming Magazine for iPad
London, United Kingdom – The second FULL issue of Touchgen.com’s free magazine has hit the AppStore, bringing the experience of a print-style gaming magazine to your iPad. Get it for free now!
Inside issue 2: the retro edition
* Dev story: Exclusive interview with Disneymobile about bringing Captain America to iPad
* Top 20 retro games on the AppStore (by Slide To Play)
* Top five feature: the best games to play with iCade
* Generation-i – looking at how the iPad fits in with the family
* Interview with CAVE, creators of Deathsmiles
* Thoughts from ‘The Thumb’: a mysterious unknown thumb, rants about his dislike for Zombies
* The G Spot: a roundup of gear for your iPad
* Top Apps for…: this issue we look at great music apps for iPad
* Gamingology: Our resident gaming doctor looks at what makes a great game – this issue we discuss Presentation
* Free Toy enclosed
* REVIEWS: 9mm, Contre jour, Anomaly: warzone earth, Drawrace 2, Groove coaster, iBlast moki 2, Jetpack joyride, Captain america, Let’s golf 3, Final fantasy tactics, Secret of monkey island series 1-5, Need for speed shift 2 unleashed, Nyxquest, Sid meier’s pirates, Sonic All-Stars Racing, 1-bit Ninja, BackStab, Block Breaker 3, Candy Boy, Casey’s Contraptions, Cut the Rope: Experiments, DeathSmiles Dream Track Nation, dream:scape, Emberwind, Feed Me Oil, Gesundheit!, Heli-Awesome!, House of Mice, Julius Styles – The International, King of Fighters-i, Mooniacs, Pocket RPG, Puzzle Agent 2 Reckless Getaway, Roboto, Silent Ops, Sprinkle, Swords and Soldiers, The Incredible Machine, Touchgrind BMX, Transformers: Dark side of the moon, Velocispider, Xtreme Wheels, Muffin Knight.
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 135 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TouchGEN Magazine 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
TouchGEN is a site dedicated to iOS gaming on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, giving readers honest and detailed reviews, news and features. Copyright (C) 2011 TouchGEN. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.