Wiveliscombe, United Kingdom – Book Creator for the iPad removes the barriers from creating fixed layout iBooks such as picture books, photo books and art books. Providing an intuitive interface for designing e-books right on the iPad, and a seamless export to iBooks, Book Creator is the simple way to make beautiful iBooks.
Book Creator provides everything you need to:
* Import photos from your iPad, your desktop or the web
* Apply rich formatting to your text, and choose from over 50 fonts
* Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning
* Send your books to your friends over email, or sync using Dropbox
* Books are created using the international ePub standard to ensure they are readable now and in the future
The simplicity of Book Creator makes it ideal for educational and home use, but it’s also a tool for professionals and publishers looking to sell their work through the iBookstore. With upcoming releases bringing support for music, read aloud narration, and interactivity using HTML5, Book Creator is opening iBooks to everyone with a great idea for a book.
Here’s what Liz Castro – iBooks guru and author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’ has to say about Book Creator:
“What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended.”
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Book Creator for iPad 1.5 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Founded in March 2011, Red Jumper Studio’s mission is simple – to make products that we ourselves want. Red Jumper is founded by Dan Amos, an ex-Nokia Product Manager (Ovi Music and the Nokia N9) and Ally Kennen, award winning author of 5 YA novels published through Scholastic and translated into over 14 languages.