Budapest, Hungary – Announcing that Mirazor Labs Kft., the developers of Miramem, has released an exciting new application for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Miramem is a new product launch that offers optimum task management and military grade protection for storing sensitive user data. Although extremely easy to use, the app provides a host of powerful features including user definable categories, unique unlimited folder hierarchy, sophisticated audible alerts, backup and restore, Outlook task and flagged email syncing, quick entry from a PC, and many others.
Miramem is a newly launched application meant to make users’ lives easier and more productive. It serves as a very secure, extended memory by providing the ultimate in task management and sensitive data storage.
The application has a carefully balanced, intuitive interface that anyone can figure out, from beginners to advanced pros. Users merely enter their todos, memos or data and Miramem takes it from there, sending audible alerts that continue until turned off when a task comes due, or protecting information such as passwords with military grade security.
Ease of use can be deceiving, so users may underestimate the power of this application. It contains many unique functions not found in other task management apps and has been built to ensure premium protection. Trust is a priority. Miramem provides it. In addition to the usual day-to-day necessities of this type of product, Miramem also makes it a simple matter to backup or restore information, browse with user defined categories and unlimited folder hierarchy and sync with Outlook tasks and flagged emails.
Basically, the Miramem app gives users everything they need for an easier, more productive day.
These are some of the features in Miramem:
* Seriously easy, intuitive interface
* Records and tracks todos, projects and sensitive information
* Military grade security for optimum protection of data
* Ability to personalize the main screen
* Unique, unlimited folder and project hierarchy and flat views for effortless browsing
* User definable categories for tagging and filtering
* Ability to place recurring events into an automatic schedule
* ‘In Focus’ feature for the day’s important tasks
* Sophisticated audible alerts
* Quick Entry allows you to enter tasks into Miramem using thecalendar on your PC or Mac without setupQuick Entry allows entering of tasks from a PC to a calendar without setup
* Syncs with Outlook tasks and flagged emails
* Full backup and restore using iTunes or browser
* Sharing via email and Facebook
* Retina display and full landscape support
* Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
* Perfect for beginners or advanced users!
As an added convenience, Mirazor Labs developers have included theQuick Entry function in the app. Users can create an entry in theircalendar on their PC or Mac. The entry goes directly into Miramem as atask, without the necessity of any setting up of software.As an added convenience, Mirazor Labs developers have included the ability of adding a Quick Entry function to the app. Users can create an entry from their PC. It goes directly onto a calendar, without the necessity of any setting up of software.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.8 MB
Pricing and Availability
Miramem 1.1.1 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Mirazor Labs Kft. is a startup company focused on creating innovative productivity applications. Mirazor Labs’ goal is to find the delicate balance between having a simple, focused user interface and having all the necessary features in their applications. The company founders have extensive software development experience in various fields, ranging from web application development to enterprise architecture design. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.