+Poker brings realistic Poker to the iPad
Las Vegas, NV – VTIGames today announces a new title in their All Hands On Deck (AHOD) lineup. Available today, +Poker 1.0 is only $3.99.
+Poker is a realistic no-limit Texas Hold’Em Poker game. Developed specifically for the iPad, +Poker pits you against 5 computer-controlled opponents in 10 different rooms, with increasing levels of difficulty and incredible bonuses.
+Poker puts you at a table with high quality graphics, rendered in a top of the line 3D game engine, to create an immersive world unlike any you’ve seen in a computer based poker game before. It’s like playing at a real table, with beautiful chips, and high resolution cards. With card and table objects using the NVIDIA(R) PhysX(R) engine, it’s the most realistic poker game ever created for the iPad.
Key features of +Poker include:
* Bots that play just like humans, whose skills and playing strategies increase and change as you play.
* Two mini-games to help boost your bottom line and increase your memory.
* The most realistic card and chip physics engine ever used in a poker game, adding unparalleled realism.
* Realistic card and chip sounds
* Customizable tables.
* Customizable cards.
* Increasingly massive table limits. You can win (or lose) millions of dollars in a single game.
A treasure room, where you can view your winnings at any time.
* iPad or iPad 2
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 21.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
+Poker 1.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
VTI Games LLC is a Nevada company, founded in 2011. They specialize in online and mobile casino and card games such as Texas Hold’em, Baccarat, and Paigow. Copyright (C) 2011 VTI Games LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. NVIDIA and PhysX are trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation.