KidsMag iPad Magazines for Kids – On Special Sale
Buenos Aires, Argentina – Portegno Apps is now offering for a limited time KidsMag 1 and KidsMag 2 at a special price of $0.99 as part of their “Back to School” apps promo.
KidsMag is an interactive magazine for kids from 2 to 10 years old. Issue Number One and Two features more than 30 pages of interactive content, including: Listen & Learn, Play & Enjoy, Draw & Color, Counting & Writing, and Reading & Listening. Two realistically drawn young children, Teo and Bianca, guide the reader through more than 50 different activities. The writing, illustrations, and activities are comparable to those of the highest quality print books for children. And the music, sound effects, dialogue, and narration are the equal of the best juvenile ebooks. Highlights, the perennial kids magazine, has long set the standard in magazines for readers 6 – 12. KidsMag follows in this tradition of fun, educational, activity-oriented publications that children can enjoy alone or with their parents.
* Listen & Learn – Educational topics developed by fun and lovely characters that will lead kids through the whole learning experience
* Play & Enjoy – Interactive topic-related games: Puzzles, 7 Differences, Scene Creators, Find the Odd One, Dress Up activities, etc.
* Draw & Color – Complete and paint drawings: different brush sizes, color palette, and eraser to stimulate kids’ artistic talent
* Counting & Writing – Letter and number recognition is stimulated through games, and counting skills are developed through games and topic-related activities
* Reading & Listening – Stories for kids to enjoy on their own or with an adult by reading or listening together
“We have been specializing in educational iOS apps for kids for several years, and we have had quite a bit of success, such as iWash My Cats, Zombie Me, Flashcards Puzzles – Alphabet, Cartoonizeme, and Age Me,” stated Project Manager Gabriel Pasqualini. “Now, with KidsMag, we’ve put everything we’ve learned into a educative, interactive iPad magazine for the enjoyment and benefit of both kids and their parents.”
* Compatible with iPad
* iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.3 tested)
Pricing and Availability:
KidsMag 1 & 2 are priced $0.99 USD (only for a limited time) per issue and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Portegno Apps specializes in the creation of mobile apps for Apple iOS devices. The company, a team of illustrators, programmers, multimedia specialists, teachers, animators and music composers, was founded in 2007 and posted its first app to the App Store in 2008. Cartoonizeme was an instant success and an Apple Staff Pick for four weeks running. Focusing on educational apps for kids, Portegno Apps currently has more than 120 paid apps in the App Store and over 2,000,000 downloads. Copyright (C) 2011 Portegno Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.