Passaggio iPhone and iPad App Revolutionizes Your Singing, Updated App
Meriden, Connecticut – WIV LLC today is pleased to announce the availability of its latest version of Passaggio, a revolutionary new app for the iPhone and iPad that helps you improve your singing through instantaneous graphical feedback. This unique app is one of the first to allow the user to make adjustments to their singing in real time.
The ability to see sung notes on your iPhone or iPad provides a tremendous advantage to any singer who is serious about improving their singing. “Passaggio is like having a vocal coach in your pocket, on call and ready to assist at any time,” said Chris Shafer, creator of Passaggio. “With the portability of the iPhone and iPad, Passaggio is the perfect tool for lessons, auditions, recording, choir rehearsals or general practicing.”
How Does Passaggio Work?
Passaggio uses a proprietary time domain signal-processing algorithm developed by WIV LLC. This algorithm is extremely fast, efficient, and behaves much like the human cochlea. Passaggio does not exhibit the processing delays inherent in other applications like those using Fourier analysis.
Passaggio is like No Other App:
* Saves the last 30 seconds of your singing so you can go back and review your notes and improve your vocal pitch
* Displays all the fine-grained details in your voice so that you can See problem areas and improve your singing
* Easy-to-understand display shows your vocal pitch, characteristics, and volume
* Feedback of voice attributes – pitch, vibrato, scooping, enunciation, breathiness, and regularity of sound – are indicated on a musical staff
* Comes with a step-by-step YouTube tutorial on your iPhone
* Visual matrix is easily interpreted with key patterns so vocal aberrations can be determined and corrected
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3/4G iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Passaggio 1.1 is available for download at the App Store for a special introductory price of $5.99 (USD) for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in the Music category. For more information about Passaggio please visit the Passaggio web site.
Xcelme is a full service provider of online iPhone/iPad development and marketing consulting. Xcelme also provides marketing consulting for developers looking to gain exposure for the apps in a very competitive market. Copyright (C) 2011 xcelMe, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.