Towcester, United Kingdom – The Brighton Cloud today is pleased to announce the release of their new cooking app, Chicken Recipes. The app designed for the iPhone and iPod touch approaches the process of creating a recipe from a unique perspective by guiding the user through the process in a very granular fashion.
Every aspect of preparation and cooking is finely detailed using clear slides and full screen, high definition, photographs for reference. The time each cooking step needs to be carried out is displayed on the top of each slide and the app will automatically remind the user when it is time for the next action to be carried out.
* A list of recipes with associated images, preparation times and cooking times
* A full list of ingredients and recommended serving suggestions
* A full screen, high resolution photograph of the cooked food
* Each stage of the preparation is explained in fine detail
* A full screen, high resolution photograph of the prepared food for reference
* Each stage of the cooking process is explained in fine detail
* The time each cooking process step needs to be carried out can automatically be added
* Automatic scrolling of cooking steps to allow hands free operation
* The app will alert you when a cooking step needs to be done, even if the app is in the background
* The option to display the information with either metric or imperial measurements
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 55.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Chicken Recipes 1.0 is priced at $0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the magazine, website or blog you represent when making your request.
Based in England, The Brighton Cloud is an independent software developer that has been producing mobile apps for the iOS platform since 2009. Copyright (C) 2011 The Brighton Cloud All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.