New York, New York – Daniel Amitay today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of ShareCal 2.0, a major update to his calendar event sharing app for the iPhone and iPod touch. ShareCal makes sharing your calendar events with others as simple as bumping your phones together or sending an email. Just pick which events you would like to send, choose how you want to share the events, and you’re done. Version 2.0 adds the ability to send multiple events at the same time.
ShareCal works on all iOS 4+ devices and is the easiest integrated event-sharing app on the iTunes App Store. All that is required is an internet connection (WiFi/Cellular).
* Share events with coworkers, family, friends, anybody
* ShareCal uses events from your real Calendar
* ShareCal saves events into your real Calendar
* ShareCal is extremely easy to use
* Share events face to face
* Share events from far away
* Share multiple events at the same time
* Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ShareCal 2.0 is free for a limited time and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Social Networking category. ShareCal will only work on iOS 4.0+ devices.
New York, NY based Daniel Amitay is an independent developer. Copyright (C) 2011 Daniel Amitay. Daniel is the developer of several iPhone apps, including (but not limited to): Punch ‘Em!, ShareCal, Geekologie, iDemonstrate, and Big Brother Camera Security. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.