BeatStudio v1.1 – Fast and Easy Groove Creation with over 50 new sounds
Lebanon, New Hampshire – Frontier Design Group, creator of popular music apps GuitarStudio and iShred, today is pleased to announce the immediate release of BeatStudio v1.1 featuring two new Free Sample Packs of sounds designed to create drum and percussion tracks on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch the fast, easy, and fun way.
The new FREE Sample Packs include:
* Vintage Analog Drum Machine: Go back in time to a day before digital with these (25 ) bleeps, bloops, and bops.
* Vintage Digital Drum Machine: 30 great sampled drum sounds from classic early digital drum machines.
Believing that you can’t have too many sounds in your arsenal, the new Sample Packs go a long way in creating just the right sound for your preferred percussion style. Latin, Salsa, Afrobeat, Trance, Rap, Reggae, and Rock – all come alive with the new sounds of BeatStudio v1.1. Try any of the 4 different hi-hats to get that clean delivery and rock sound of the 70’s. If you’re looking for the exuberant style and raw polyrhythms of Afro beat, try claves with the different congas.
In addition to the Free Sample Packs of sounds, we’ve updated the original sound set with two NEW built-in snare sounds to bring improved tonal qualities to your tracks.
A unique feature with this release is Stomp! With Stomp, you can use the iPad’s and iPhone’s accelerometer to trigger sounds by shaking the device or by stomping rhythmically with it on your knee. For example, mapping a Kick to the Stomp feature can give you a more natural drumming experience of using both your legs and hands.
Keeping time was never so easy!
Check out BeatStudio v1.1’s New Features:
* New! Two Free sample packs of Vintage Analog and Digital Drum Machines sounds.
* New! Two new and improved snare instruments
* New! “Stomp” accelerometer-based triggering
* Universal app: create and share songs with your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPads
* Multitrack recording and editing so you can layer to your heart’s content
* Edit anything you have recorded with full screen event/instrument editor
* Deep undo/redo let’s you experiment and recover from mistakes with ease
* Flexible timing and quantization for auto-alignment during recording and editing
* Supports AudioCopy/AudioPaste with iShred, GuitarStudio, PianoStudio and other apps
* Import backing audio tracks via WiFi, iTunes File Sharing, and AudioPaste
* Flexible instrument layout from six to twenty cells, in landscape or portrait
* Variable speed playback of backing tracks lets you perform, practice, and record slowed down
* Networked song backup and restore (can use your iShred, GuitarStudio, or PianoStudio login)
* Menu Lock for live performance or handing over to your budding toddler drummer
Get started with several sample songs, including some that feature backing audio tracks made with iShred, GuitarStudio, and PianoStudio.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd/4th G iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 19.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BeatStudio 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Frontier Design Group, LLC is an independent audio hardware and software development company dedicated to creating innovative products for musicians. Based in Lebanon, New Hampshire, Frontier has developed solutions for the needs of audio enthusiasts and professionals alike since 1996. Copyright 1996-2011 Frontier Design Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.