Tokyo, Japan – Announcing that Limited Securities, the developers of iCurrency Plus, has started to support Precious and Industrial metals in their set of applications (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper, Aluminum, Lead, Nickel and Zinc). iCurrency Plus tracks and evaluates currency exchange rates and now extends its supports to these metals. The application also provides trends, graphs and a currency conversion calculator. iCurrency Plus is currently the only currency tracker app on the store that sends you push notifications to your iOS device for critical changes in the currencies or metals of your choice.
iCurrency Plus offers the following features:
* Add currency pairs of choice (not only currencies versus the USD)
* See the change in value over a period of time of your choice
* Get notified in the app if this change is larger than a percentage you choose
* Get these notifications via push: no other app has this!
* See pair details for the period you chose, including min and max value
* See several graphs to check trends: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly; all in one screen
* Convert prices on the spot, quite useful if you are traveling
* More than 100 currencies supported, used in more than 150 countries
* Intuitive interface, very easy to use
* Currencies can be added per request on the fly, no need to update the application
* Now extending the support of precious and industrial metals to complete the set!
While all of these functions are great, there is one that stands out from the rest. It is push notifications: iCurrency Plus is the only application offering this capability, which is indispensable to anyone who is keeping a close eye on the markets. Users can be notified of rate variances, predetermined by the user’s choice of percentage spreads.
iCurrency Plus line of applications should prove to be a winner, not just because it saves time, work and money but also because it is so versatile and easy to use. Most currency apps can compare the US dollar with other currencies. iCurrency Plus can compare units from any of the 132 currencies from over 160 countries. And there are versions for the iPhone, iPad and OSX.
Limited Securities developers encourage users to find iCurrency Plus on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and WordPress, where they offer free updates and the latest news. Simplicity to the extreme. It’s a beautiful turn of phrase that describes this application perfectly.
* iPhone 3G, 3GS or 4G iOS 3.0 and above (for the iPhone and iPad versions)
* Mac computer running OSX 10.6.6 (for the OSX version)
Pricing and Availability:
iCurrency Plus is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the iOS App Store and the OSX App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Limited Securities is a company built in Tokyo, Japan in 2009, with the objective of developing software for the financial industry. Their products serve to reduce the knowledge gap between a user’s community and their banker and traders. iCurrency Plus is a good example of the Limited Securities pledge of helpful excellence to the end user. Copyright (C) 2011 Limited Securities. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, OSX, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.