In celebration of Big Bad Brushes’ new game release – Big Sticky – on July 26th, the up-and-coming indie developers from Canada are offering all three of their existing App Store titles as free downloads for one week. These fun causal freebies that were well received by Eric back in 2010 include BIG BAD Flower (TMA Review), Kung Fu Santa (TMA Review) and Kung Fu Master!. As for Big Sticky, expect 50 levels of swingin’ goodness from the purple frog prince with a gigantic sticky tongue. And apparently, there are 50 princesses to save as well (one per level). It seems that this is one lucky (and busy) prince indeed. More info and video trailer after the gap.
Update: Big Sticky is now available on the App Store for $0.99.
A purple frog prince named Sticky, was living happily with his princess until one day chaos erupted when a jealous lonely castle abducts her, and all the other princesses in the world! Injured by the evil castle, Sticky is forced to use his big sticky tongue to stick and swing in search for his beloved princess. Join Sticky in this wild sticky adventure as you swing over snow, lava, enchanted platforms, moving walls and more! With 50 levels and 50 princesses to save, there’s never a dull moment in this fairy O’ tale!
STICK AND SWING
- Big Sticky utilizes original gameply combined with simple actions
- Touching the screen will propel Sticky’s tongue out allowing it to stick to objects above and swing across the screen
CASTLE WITH ENCHANTED WORLDS
- 5 beautifully illustrated castle stages
- Filled with a total of 50 platform puzzle levels
- Find the hidden keys needed to unlock this castle’s heart!
- Save and win the hearts of 50 princesses along the way!
Everyone needs a little purple hero!
Make Big Sticky apart of your iPhone/iPod/iPad today!