Shibuya, Japan – Sea’s Garden today is pleased to announce the release of SuperToss 1.0, a very simple yet highly addicting game for the iPhone and iPad. The aim of SuperToss is to throw a crumpled paper ball into a trashcan. SuperToss is currently available on the Apple App Store and Android Market for free.
Super Toss features eight stages located in the famous sights around the world. The strength of the wind blowing from left and right will change the trajectory of the crumpled paper ball. Being sure of the strength of the wind, put the paper into the trash with the right trajectory. To clear each successive stage, you have to throw into the trash for a fourth straight time. Then you can proceed to the next stage. Each stage is progressively harder.
* Introduction of each stage with a total of eight stages (Stage, plans have been added over time)
* The number of times in a row the paper into the trash, you can get the star
* Four consecutive successful …
* Eight consecutive successful …
* Twelve consecutive successful …
* Screen and impressive sound effects in the game excitement
* Turn the volume On or Off
At the end of the game, the number entered in the trash, the number went straight to the trash, the success rate is displayed. Ranking can view the scores from the ranking. Ranking the total score, high score, you can see how many went straight to the trash.
Additions during the next upgrade:
* Introduce a battle mode that can compete with other scores
* Stage games and add as needed
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd/4th Gen iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 35.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SuperToss 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Sea’s Garden Ltd is a applications development company founded in July 2001. The company develops and distributes games and web systems as well as help other companies develop. Copyright (C) 2001-2011 Sea’s Garden Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.