Video Zoom 2 the First Video Zoom App for iPhone
New Delhi, India – Mirage Labs announces the release of Video Zoom 2, iPhone’s first video zoom. The lack of a native Video Zoom has long been a source of frustration for iPhone video lovers. Video Zoom 2 now steps into the breach and solves this problem.
Zoom in real time during filming – change zoom anytime during recording at leisure. Also, no more waiting for the export to finish before shooting another video. Shoot any number of videos now and come back later to selectively, preview, export and save.
* Up to 3x digital zoom of video with no compromise on the frame rate
* Perfect smooth video without jitters just like the one recorded by native iPhone camera
* Shoot as many videos in succession and come back any time later to selectively export and save to camera roll
* Play/Preview the recordings with zoom any time within the app
* Tap to focus/exposure
* Flash support for iPhone 4
* Supports both landscape and portrait orientation mode
* Choose between four recording resolutions(High, 640×480, Medium, Low). High is 1280×720 for iPhone 4/iPod touch 4g and 640×480 for iPhone 3GS
With Video Zoom 2 in your palms, nothing will ever be too far away.
* iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch 4G and iPad 2
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Video Zoom 2 v1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Located in New Delhi, India, Mirage Labs is the maker of iPhone video apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Mirage Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Copyright (C) 2011 Mirage Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.