Select mTrip Travel Guides Free for Today
mTrip, the company behind the fantastic mTrip Travel Guides for the iPhone (and Android platform), is offering 11 of their “intelligent” city guides for Free today on the App Store.
With the launch of seven new travel guides for spring, we will be offering them for free today in the Apple App Store. In the Android market, the 11 selected apps will be discounted to 0.99 Thursday and Friday, perhaps even longer so keep an eye out! Along with the 7 new city guides, some of our older destinations will be on offer for free: Tokyo, Beijing, Singapore & Shanghai. All apps go back to regular price ($5.99) afterward so don’t miss out on this promotion!
I’ve tried plenty of travel apps on my iPhone and I keep coming back to the mTrip apps thanks to its impressive feature set. With its Trip Planner mode, users can create their own Itinerary based on trip dates, travel interests, pace intensity and more. Using these preferences, the app will create a custom schedule for you to follow. The offline map can then show you the best route to each destination, either by foot or subway (with specific station/line to take). If you do your fair share of travelling, I highly recommend you download these 11 freebies today and give them a try. Links to the 11 guides and video demo after the gap…
mTrip Travel Guides Free today:
- Bangkok Travel Guide – mTrip, 84.3 MB – Free
- Budapest Travel Guide – mTrip, 125 MB – Free
- Beijing Guide – mTrip, 104 MB – Free
- Dubai Travel Guide – mTrip, 74.0 MB – Free
- Hong Kong Travel Guide – mTrip, 74.0 MB – Free
- Prague Travel Guide – mTrip, 131 MB – Free
- Stockholm Travel Guide – mTrip, 130 MB – Free
- São Paulo Travel Guide – mTrip, 91.8 MB – Free
- Shanghai Travel Guide – mTrip, 72.4 MB – Free
- Singapore Travel Guide – mTrip, 65.5 MB – Free
- Tokyo Travel Guide – mTrip, 179 MB – Free