Coventry, United Kingdom – A massive update of the acclaimed Flick Golf for iPhone and iPod touch is about to hit the App Store this end of March. With major improvements and additional features, including Game Center, Quickshot Pro Mode, Platinum Trophies and 5 fantastic new courses to sink the perfect hole in one, the #1 Golf game on the App Store just got a whole lot bigger.
Still no clubs, still no rules, just the usual hazards and amazing new features to add to the challenge!
* Game Center added for iOS 4.1 and above
* 5 new courses (3 Quickshot, 2 World Tour)
* 15 New Achievements
* New Game Mode: Quickshot Pro!
* Platinum Trophies
* Easier level unlocks
* Levels 1 & 2 now unlocked by default
* Timer pauses for score summary between shots
* Ball movement & bounce more consistent
* Collision around the hole improved
* Significant frame-rate improvement
* Added successive hole-in-one counter
* Score card added to tutorial
* New level unlocked message added during play
* Facebook & Twitter launch buttons
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 31.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flick Golf! 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Full Fat has been making great games since 1996, developing over 70 games across all formats. Utilizing its wealth of experience and passion for gaming, Full Fat continues to be the popular choice for publishers, building new IP for handheld, console and digital markets. Copyright (C) 1996-2011 Full Fat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.