American Fork, Utah – MileBug, the premier iPhone mileage log application, is now available for One-Third Off the regular price. Only $1.99 through April 15th as a special Tax-Time Sale. MileBug is one of the veteran App Store applications first available in August 2008, and can often be found in the Top 20 of the Finance category. From small to big business, from realtors to direct sales consultants, MileBug continues to serve those needing a mileage tax break.
* This app is by far the best of its kind available. It is easy, inexpensive, and very helpful when it comes to getting that tax deduction! – Jan 6, 2011
* Best Mileage App on a handheld. I have been using for almost 2 years and have never had an issue. This has to be hands down the most functional, easy to use app to track mileage! – Jan 8, 2011
* Great usability and even better reporting. I get paid for my miles and HR lady loves seeing my logs come in though her email. – Feb 14, 2011
* “As a realtor, I am always going somewhere. This program makes it extremely easy to track my miles for tax purposes.” – customer review
* “I am an independent Mary Kay Consultant and just got done with my taxes for 2008…2009 taxes should be a lot easier! Thank You!” – customer review
A new update (version 1.6) was recently released that included the ability to email HTML or CSV (Excel-compatible) reports.
Mentioned in the New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek, MileBug helps those driving their own vehicles for business, charity, medical, or other reasons receive their reimbursement and/or tax deduction. In the U.S., IRS business rates are 51 cents/mile for 2011. MileBug for the iPhone/iPod touch helps people track their miles and provides emailed reports for easy submission to employers, accountants, and the IRS.
Inside the Settings app is an option to select kilometers instead of miles. From within the Presets, users can define custom rates for business, charity, medical, and other categories. If you get one rate from your employer for reimbursement, and another rate from the IRS for your side business, you simply create two different business rates.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, MileBug 1.6 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Izatt International is an iPhone/iPod touch application development company in American Fork, UT. Izatt develops applications internally, accepts outside development projects, and offers a series of training courses for budding iPhone developers. Copyright 2008-2011 Izatt International. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.