FSXFollow 1.41 for iPhone and iPad Turns Device into a Moving Flight Map
Gronau, Germany – Announcing that PositionGames.com, the developers of FSXFollow, has released their latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The application turns a user’s iDevice into a moving flight map for FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane simulation flying. Routes are indicated by line on the map and users can check in on the cockpit remotely during flights, as well as capture and publish incoming flight screenshots. FSXFollow also offers easy setup and use, personalized customer care via email and free updates.
FSXFollow is a terrific resource for users who enjoy simulated flying. The application turns an ordinary iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into a moving map for FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane, allowing for remote following of flight routes and checking in with the cockpit.
No longer are users tied to their desktops to watch their aircraft’s progress, as the portable venue of the app allows for remote access from another room, or anywhere there is an internet connection. This also frees up screen space on a personal computer that would otherwise be taken up for flight following.
All simulated flights are noted on the map as a line, with the map moving to keep pace with the flight. It’s easy to see in a glance, how far along an aircraft is on its route. If users want to check in on the cockpit, they can do that, too. With a touch of a button, they can change views and even save or publish the incoming screenshots to their blog or website.
These are some of the features offered in FSXFollow:
* Easy-to-use interface
* Universal app – works on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Connects to FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane
* PC Client provided free
* Map supports drag to pan and pinch to zoom.
* Follow flight on the go, not limited to home network
* Option to save an incoming screenshot
* NDB and VOR beacons are made visible on the map for easy navigation.
* Route is shown as a line on the map
* Option to publish a screenshot
* Easy setup, no entering of ip address required
* No local network needed
* Option to transfer screenshots to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (FSX only).
* Option to automatically snap to optimal zoom level
* Free updates and additional features as they become available
* Personalized and friendly customer support via email
FSXFollow is comprised of an easy-to-use format and setup that has users up and running quickly. If they do have questions, PositionGames.com is providing personalized and friendly customer email support for the app, which everyone is invited to use. The developer is also offering free updates and additional features as they become available.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 9.6 MB
Pricing and Availability
FSXFollow 1.4 is only $5.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Based in Europe, PositionGames.com is a company of software developers specialized in add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator for Windows. FSXFollow is one example of the flexible, high quality and fun applications from PositionGames.com. Other products are FSXControl and FSXPad. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.