Stockholm, Sweden – Wallander Instruments today is pleased to announce the release of WI Guitar 1.01, their new music app for iPhone and iPad. WI Guitar is the first truly playable virtual acoustic guitar app. Based on revolutionary patent-pending sample technology, WI Guitar has the dynamics and expressiveness of a real steel-stringed guitar, in high-quality stereo.
Unlike traditional guitar apps, in WI Guitar you can strum chords or pluck notes just as softly or as hardly as you like, with high realism. Hooked up to loudspeakers, WI Guitar can be used as a replacement for a real guitar at a party, or even in a band. Use headphones to play your favorite songs on the guitar, or write songs, on the way to work, on the airplane and everywhere else.
How To Use:
* Press and hold a chord button while strumming
* Strumming harder or softer also makes the sound stronger or softer
* Pluck or strum closer to the board to get a stronger sound, and play further down on the strings to get a softer sound
* If you release all fingers from the screen, all playing notes also released. If you want chords to sustain, press and hold the chord buttons while playing
* Holding both the add9 and sus4 action buttons transforms from a major to a minor chord, and vice versa. Use this feature to also access the Gm, Fm, Cm and Bbm chords
* Holding both the 7 and maj7 action buttons produces an add6 chord
* The # and b buttons are used to access sharp or flat chords
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 7.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WI Guitar 1.01 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. There is also a free version with fewer chord options, but the same high-quality sound. For more information, and promotional codes for reviewing purposes, please contact Arne Wallander.
Located in Stockholm, Sweden. Wallander Instruments was founded in 2006, and specializes in producing professional virtual instruments for the music, film and TV industry. Since 2008, Wallander Instruments are also producing expressive high-quality mobile music products, for professionals and hobbyists. Copyright (C) 2006-2011 Wallander Instruments. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.