iCurrency Plus triple-release: iPhone, OSX and a brand new iPad app
Tokyo, Japan – Announcing that Limited Securities, the developers of iCurrency Plus, has launched a triple release of the application: an upgrade for iPhone to v1.1.0, an upgrade for OSX to v1.2.0 and a brand new version for the iPad. This is the first time that iCurrency Plus is released specifically for the iPad. The application tracks and evaluates currency exchange rates, as well as provides trends, graphs and a currency conversion calculator. iCurrency Plus is currently the only currency tracker app on the store that sends you push notifications of critical changes in the currencies of your choice.
What do travelers, importers/exporters, forex and precious metal traders all have in common? Exchange rates. Changes in currencies, whether domestic or foreign, can affect profit, as well as affordability. A wise person watches for the best opportunity before purchasing or selling money or foreign goods, to avoid paying more than necessary. All of that just makes sense but it can get complicated and labor intensive to monitor daily exchange activity and trends. If that’s your full time job, fine. Otherwise, it is a daunting task for people to locate and keep tabs on currency for two different countries. Then of course, the figures need to be compared and converted.
The developers at Limited Securities have created a much simpler solution, it’s called iCurrency Plus; and now it is available for iPhone, iPad and OSX. The easy, intuitive interface makes operation a snap, while the full list of features offers true flexibility. Similar to the iPhone and OSX version, the iPad version has the following features:
* Add currency pairs of choice (not only currencies versus the USD)
* See the change in value over a period of time of your choice
* Get notified in the app if this change is larger than a percentage you choose
* Get these notifications via push: no other app has this
* See pair details for the period you chose, including min and max value
* See several graphs to check trends: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly; all in one screen
* Convert prices on the spot, quite useful if you are traveling
* More than 100 currencies supported, used in more than 150 countries
* Intuitive interface, very easy to use
* Currencies can be added per request on the fly, no need to update the application
While all of these functions are great, there is one that stands out from the rest. It is push notifications: iCurrency Plus is the only application offering this capability, which is indispensable to anyone who is keeping a close eye on exchange rates. Users can be notified of rate variances, predetermined by the user’s choice of percentage spreads.
Together with its iPad equivalent, the new release for OSX and iPhone brings the following features:
* The calculator can be used in offline mode now. This turns to be extremely useful when traveling and trying to avoid roaming charges
* The currency calculator now can be used in Offline mode as well, a great tool for travellers
* Multi-language: English, Spanish and Italian are now supported. More languages coming soon
* Faster server connectivity, perceiving faster response from the application
* Fast App switching (iOS only), now when you bring the application from the background it is exactly where you left it, no need to select your chart of choice again
* Fixed several minor bugs and GUI updates
This application should prove to be a winner, not just because it saves time, work and money but also because it is so versatile and easy to use. Most currency apps can compare the US dollar with other currencies. iCurrency Plus can compare units from any of the 100 currencies from over 150 countries. And now you can watch them in your iPhone when you are on the road, in your Mac at work or home office and in your iPad while relaxing back at home.
Limited Securities developers encourage users to find iCurrency Plus on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and WordPress, where they offer free updates and the latest news. Simplicity to the extreme. It’s a beautiful turn of phrase that describes this application perfectly.
* iPhone 3G, 3GS or 4G iOS 3.0 and above (for the iPhone and iPad versions)
* Mac computer running OSX 10.6.6 (for the OSX version
Pricing and Availability:
iCurrency Plus is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the iOS App Store and the Mac App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Limited Securities is a company built in Tokyo, Japan in 2009, with the objective of developing software for the financial industry. Their products serve to reduce the knowledge gap between a user’s community and their banker and traders. iCurrency Plus is a good example of the Limited Securities pledge of helpful excellence to the end user. Copyright (C) 2011 Limited Securities. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, OSX, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.