SalaryBook 1.0 for iOS – Track Total Hourly Earnings By Day/Month/Year
Tienen, Belgium – Appsequence today is pleased to introduce SalaryBook 1.0 for iOS, their app that keeps a running tally of the earnings of those who charge by the hour for their services. Hourly workers enter their Hourly Rate, Working Days, Start & End Time (hours per day), and Unbillable Time into the Template Settings. Moving to the Dashboard, users may choose to automatically compute total earnings Today, This Month, or This Year. The Calendar window shows each day worked per month, and selecting any date displays a Summary of the hours worked that day. Selecting the Summary opens the complete Date record, which may be edited or notated. A template provides a way to set up a default work schedule quickly and efficiently. Freelancers and professionals may easily set parameters to generate daily or monthly earnings reports covering any period of time. All data may be exported via in-app email connectivity.
* Automatically calculate total earnings since the beginning of the workday, month, or year
* Animated counter updates continuously as earnings grow, accounting for start, end, and non-billable hours
* View charts and reports based on worked time or earnings for any given period
* Export by email an overview of daily totals
* View the time worked so far for the current day, month, or year
* Simple, attractive interface
* Designed for effortless time tracking
* Monetary units based on iPhone region settings
* PassCode security protects data
* Custom large number pad
* Optimized for iOS 4 and Retina display
The app features a large month/day/year “odometer” picker for entering dates, and a jumbo keypad for numerical entries. Additional features include: optional Sounds on/off, optional Password protection on/off, 15-minute auto-increment of Unbillable Time picker, Average Hourly Rate display, Days Worked So Far display, Hours Worked So Far display, 5-week full calendar display window, working/non-working day icons, bar and line graph data display, and simple, intuitive operation.
“Millions of people earn a living by charging for their services on an hourly basis,” stated company Founder Mauritz Serra. “For all those individuals SalaryBook is the ideal solution for keeping track of their billable hours and earnings.”
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4 tested)
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SalaryBook 1.0 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Finance category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Tienen, Belgium, the Appsequence team is an independent software company founded by Mauritz Serra in February 2010. Appsequence is an iPhone and iPad development company with a passion for beautiful apps. Partnering with the best illustrators and designers around, they strive to craft wonderful, delightful applications. Copyright (C) 2011 Appsequence. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.