Mount Dora, Florida – NerdsGeeksGurus, LLC has released their Orchid Notebook app for iOS 4.0 or later for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. With this app, orchid hobbyists and growers are able to track their orchid collections and wish lists. The app also offers a reference section aimed at new orchid enthusiasts. The reference guide includes descriptions, care, and propagation of orchids. The Orchid Notebook was created as a way for app developers and orchid enthusiasts John and Patricia Conrader along with their teenage sons to keep track of their growing orchid collection and expanding wish list from a handheld device.
Orchid Notebook is being released with the realization that it is a work in progress and will be developed more fully through periodic upgrades based on the needs of the developers and customer requests. The app is currently available for $1.99. Upgrades will be available at no additional cost; however, with each upgrade the purchase price will increase.
* Learn basic information about orchids
* Discover how to care for orchids
* Read about propagation techniques
* Enter information about the orchids in your collection
* Build a wish list of the orchids you want to buy
* Export your collection and wish list information via a comma separated value (csv) file
* Genus name
* Species name
* Orchid Information – awards, flower color, fragrance, fragrance description, size of plant, size of flower
* Orchid Purchase Information – price, date, source
* Have or Want
* Growing Conditions – temperature, lighting, water quantity, location
* Orchid details – Mounted, potted, size of pot, mother last bloomed, date of last spike,date repotted
* Orchid notes
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 11.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Orchid Notebook 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Mount Dora, Florida, NerdsGeeksGurus, LLC is an app development company that started as a family hobby intended to be a way for two parents and their teenage sons to spend time together. Quality Time = Quality Apps. Copyright (C) 2011 NerdsGeeksGurus, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.