Saguenay, Canada – Everyshare 1.0, just released by Oddly Compelling Software, allows users the ability to use share files between two iPhones, iPod touches, or iPads. Bluetooth technology enables a connection between two devices even with no network present, allowing Everyshare to be used anywhere. Everyshare doubles as a media player, allowing the immediate playback of transferred audio and video files. Everyshare is a great alternative to burning media on to optical media or using USB keys.
Full feature list:
* Transfer any file between two iPhones (or any supported iDevice running iOS 4.2 or greater)
* Share files Anywhere thanks to bluetooth technology. You don’t need a network
* Wifi support included for faster speeds if a local network is available
* Restore partial files when the connection is lost
* Play supported audio and video media from within the app
* Transfer pictures to your iPhone’s camera roll
* Hide individual files if required
* Delete files from within the App to free space as necessary
* Will continue transferring after the display goes to sleep to save battery power
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Everyshare 1.0 debuts at $0.99 USD (price may vary in other currencies) and is immediately available through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Oddly Compelling Software was founded in 2011 in Saguenay, Quebec, Canada by owner Stephen Bank. Copyright (C) 2011 Oddly Compelling Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.