TomTom Now gets you on the road faster with TomTom Navigation Apps
San Jose, California – Bacon Bear Productions today announced TomTom Now 1.0, a simple app to get you on the road faster with the popular TomTom line of Navigation apps. Enter a destination address in any format, including both multiline and single line addresses. Or, for even faster text entry, paste an address from another app such as Maps, Mail, Contacts, or Text Messages. No more painstakingly entering a destination address one component at a time!
Unique features of TomTom Now include:
* Launch TomTom and route to a destination without the cumbersome and slow TomTom address interface
* Paste addresses from any app, including Maps, Contacts, Mail, or Text Messages
* Freeform address entry in ANY form including multi-line and single line entry
* Configurable “Favorites” and “Recents” lists to quickly route to frequent destinations
* Recognizes POIs (Points of interest) such as “Statue of Liberty” or “Grand Canyon” as well as Airport Codes
* “Auto Launch” feature launches TomTom automatically if an address is detected on the “pasteboard” (i.e. previously copied in another app)
“We created ‘TomTom Now’ after the success of its cousin, ‘Navigon Now’,” said Jeff Lee, Bacon Bear’s CEO. “Now, much like with ‘Navigon Now’, ‘TomTom Now’ allows users to enter an address naturally in whatever format they please or simply copy/paste the address from elsewhere. Getting on the road now takes seconds instead of minutes.”
* iOS Device (iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad)
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
TomTom Now is available now worldwide on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (US). A version for the Navigon MobileNavigator line of Navigation apps is also available on the iTunes App Store.
Located in San Jose, CA, Bacon Bear Productions was founded in 2008 by its CEO Jeff Lee. Bacon Bear Productions focuses on producing small, useful, and beautiful apps such as “Mr. Moneybags”, a personal debt tracker, “Poker Timer Pro”, a poker tournament timer, and “Card Counting Practice”, an app designed to improve blackjack card counting skills. Copyright (C) 2010-011 Bacon Bear Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Navigon MobileNavigator are registered trademarks of Navigon Inc.