Massage Therapist Creates Definitive Muscular Anatomy App for iOS
Brooklyn, New york – Melissa Finley, LMT of Mending Hands Massage Therapy wanted a better way to show her clients what was going on with their bodies. She also wanted something that was medically accurate for educating her peers and fellow Swedish Institute students about the human body.
“I used other apps during my training, but found them lacking in depth.” So she sought to make something better. After a year and a half of careful planning and lots of late nights, she came up with Anatomy In Motion for the iPhone and iPad.
“What’s great about this app is that it’s smart, beautiful, and detailed, as well as super accurate. Theres no other myology app that offers all of these things together.”
Anatomy In Motion – Take Your Muscles With You
* Medical students
* Athletes, Coaches, Physical Trainers
* Physical Therapists, Massage therapists, Chiropractors
Beauty and Brains:
* Beautifully rendered and medically accurate myology illustrations in high definition
* Developed by Melissa Finley, Licensed Massage Therapist and graduate of The Swedish Institute NYC
* Retina display and iPad support with high definition flashcards
* Unique to Anatomy In Motion, Explore muscle layering, from the skeleton to the most superficial layer
* Over 450 flashcards, featuring over 225 unique muscles
* Isolate each muscle individually to clearly view the attachment to the skeleton
Muscles In Action:
* Over 100 action animations, showing the muscle movements
Top Of The Class:
* Over 650 study questions – USMLE, MCAT, and medical professional board quality
* Sectional quizzes let you focus your study, while the cumulative exam randomly pulls from all of the quizzes
* Multiple-choice questions are randomly arranged to keep you challenged
* Keep track of your progress with the Exam and Quiz Statistics
* Searchable Index of every muscle featured in Anatomy In Motion
* Bookmark your favorite (or least favorite) muscle for further study
If you would like to try out Anatomy In Motion before committing to the full price, another version is available featuring the muscles of the anterior and posterior shoulder. We have discounted Anatomy In Motion – Complete by 10% to offset the cost of this version.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 36.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Anatomy In Motion 1.0 is $26.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Anatomy In Motion – Shoulder muscles will also be available for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad in the iTunes App Store for $.99 USD.
MOGRAFI is the creative outlet of Joe Russ, who is an art director and motion graphics artist based in New York City. Copyright (C) 2011 MOGRAFI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.