Professional Camera 1.0 released for iPhone and iPod touch 4G
Hong Kong – SolarSpark Productions today is pleased to introduce Professional Camera 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Professional Camera allows the user access all the raw and low-level features of the iPhone and iPod touch camera hardware. Thanks for the iPhone 4 camera lens and Crystal Zoom digital image processing technology, crisp and clear images can still result from up to 7x zoom. Through the advanced and easy to use interface, the followings can be achieved with minimal effort:
* Ability to separate Point of Focus and Point of Exposure
* White Balance Adjustment
* Crystal Zoom (C) Advanced Image Post-Processing delivers you the best picture even at 7.0x Zoom
* Video recording in the Low / Mid / High / 480p / 720 p quality
* Displays Power and Peak volume levels in video recording mode
* Torch Mode to let you record videos even in the darkest environments.
* Auto or Manual Mirror Modes
* Manually flip or rotate orientation of snaps and recordings
* Professional LCD Interface
* Single Tap to select Point of Focus
* Double Tap to select Point of Exposure
* Triple Tap to use Auto Focus and Exposure
* Choose one of Low, Med, High, 480p or 720p presets to enable video recording
* iPhone and iPod touch (4th Gen)
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Professional Camera 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Based in Hong Kong, the SolarSpark Production team is an independent software company founded in 2009 by Spark So. With their strong blend of design and development skills, SolarSpark’s passion is to craft elegant, easy-to-use applications for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Spark So. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.