TouchMyApps is giving away 5 copies of Momento, a fantastic and great looking diary app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. While there are plenty of journal type apps on the App Store, Momento is easily my favorite thanks to the array of features and its gorgeous interface. Not only that, Momento is able to build a picture of what you were doing and sharing online by importing feeds from web services like Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and more.
Actually, I was never one to keep a diary, until my Anniversary last October that is. My wife had asked me (quizzed me more like) what we had done the previous year. For whatever reason, I drew a blank and couldn’t for the life of me remember where we celebrated. Let’s just say that didn’t go over too well with her. Thanks to Momento however, I’ve made it a habit of jotting down “moments”, along with tagging/rating them in hopes that when I get older, I’ll look back at the app and say “yeah, totally forgot about that!”. So if you’re like me and want to start a diary of sorts for the New Year, see how you can enter to win this awesome app after the gap.
d3i Ltd, Momento (Diary/Journal), 10.2 MB – $2.99
- This Momento (Diary/Journal) giveaway is open to all, though you must have a valid iTunes account in order to redeem your code. And yes, promo codes are now redeemable Worldwide.
- Subscribe to our feed either via email or your choice of a feed reader.
- Send us an email at contest[at]touchmyapps.com with the subject heading: Momento (Diary/Journal) Giveaway
- To increase your chances of winning, follow us on Twitter and tweet the following: Win 1 of 5 copies of the awesome Momento (Diary/Journal) app from @TouchMyApps! Full contest details –> http://ht.ly/3xEtP
- If you’re sending a tweet, be sure to let us know your Twitter username in your submission email.
- The contest will close Jan 6th @ 8:00 AM EST
- Winners will be randomly picked and announced right here shortly after.
Update – Winners
Thanks once again to all who took the time to enter this giveaway. Without further ado, here are the winners:
grace, Yan V, Margaret W, Inoone and Kevin
Enjoy this amazing app ladies and gents!
Momento is a unique diary/journal writing application which provides a quick and easy way to privately record moments throughout your day. Connect with popular web services, such as Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare, Gowalla, YouTube, Vimeo, Digg and Last.fm, to collect and display your online activity as part of your diary.
Whether you already write a diary, or like the idea but struggle to find the time, Momento can help make it quick, easy and rewarding.
With Momento in your pocket you can write your diary on the go, capturing moments throughout the day in the short spaces of time you find free. Tag memorable events, people you meet and places you visit for a fast and effective way to browse and search your moments. You can also create custom tags to categorise and keyword moments however you wish.
What really makes Momento shine is its unique ability to import and archive your online activity from popular web services and display it as part of your diary. In minutes Momento can create a searchable record of historic information and media that you have shared online — building a picture of what you were doing, where you were and what was of interest to you. Even if you’re not interested in writing a private diary, this is a great way to record and look back on your day-to-day life.
All this amazing functionality is brought together in a beautiful, easy to use, award winning interface. Momento is quite simply the best way to record, recall and reflect on the memorable moments in your life.
Make every moment last with Momento.
- Write privately about your activities, thoughts and experiences quickly and easily
- Tag memorable events, people you meet and places you visit for a fast and effective way to browse and search your Moments
- Custom tags provide the flexibility to categorise and keyword Moments however you wish
- Attach multiple photos to each moment from the camera or photo library
- Rate moments to see your best days at a glance
- Connect with popular web services and RSS/Atom web feeds to import, search and browse your online activity
- Search your private moments and archived online activity
- Browse and search specific archived feeds separately
- Quickly jump to a specific date using the Calendar view
- Landscape orientation support
- Passcode protect Momento to keep your moments safe and secure
- Backup and restore your data using iOS 4′s file sharing
- Export your data in plain text with images
- Beautiful, easy to use, award winning interface
- Facebook statuses
- Twitter tweets
- Flickr photos
- Gowalla check-ins
- Foursquare check-ins
- YouTube videos
- Vimeo videos
- Last.fm loved tracks
- RSS/Atom web feeds