Mobwe, LLC today is pleased to announce the availability of Taptronics, a game to practice and test reflex and reaction times. Taptronics is available for iPhone and iPod touch and features multiplayer mode to challenge a friend and an in app voice chat for communication during a challenge. Players can select from two beautiful themes to practice the play. When ready, a friend can be challenged in a real-time two-player match.
Taptronics features two play modes – Timed and Indefinite. Timed mode lasts as long as a challenge (up to 60 seconds) and is meant to practice for a challenge while the Indefinite mode lasts as long as one can tap and can thus be used to reach the best possible reaction time. Taptronics requires Game Center to be available on the device.
Features for version 1.0
* Multiplayer – challenge and play with your friends online, in real-time
* Voice Chat – talk to your friends (works seamlessly with the music already playing on your device)
* Leaderboard – find out how good are your reflex and reaction times compared to worldwide ranking
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation)
* iOS 4.1 or later with Game Center
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Taptronics 1.0 is available for $0.99 exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Tartu, Estonia, Mobwe, LLC is a privately held company founded in 2010 to create apps for the Apple’s iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobwe, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, iOS, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.