AVPlayer Promo Code Giveaway [Closed]
TouchMyApps is giving away 7 copies of EPLAYWORKS’ AVPlayer, a robust iDevice app that plays just about any video format out there and it does so without the need to convert any of the files beforehand. And unlike VLC Media Player, AVPlayer is a much more fully featured video player, and it includes functions for folder management with password protection, playback gestures, audio playback and more. ChiffaN reviewed the app recently and found it to be as a good a choice as any at the moment on the App Store for watching movies and other video files on the iPhone.
If you have one of the later iDevices (no support for iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G unfortunately) and feel that apps like VLC don’t offer enough features for your video needs, be sure to check out the full contest details on how to enter after the gap!
- This AVPlayer giveaway is open to all, though you must have aÂ valid iTunes account in order to redeem your code. And yes, promo codes are now redeemable Worldwide.
- Subscribe to our feed either via email or your choice of a feed reader.
- Send us an email atÂ contest[at]touchmyapps.com with the subject heading:Â AVPlayer Giveaway
- To increase your chances of winning,Â follow us on Twitter and tweet the following:Â Win 1 of 7 copies ofÂ AVPlayer from @TouchMyApps! Full contest details â€“> http://ht.ly/3mJ83
- If youâ€™re sending a tweet, be sure to let us know your Twitter username in your submission email.
- The contest will close December 11th @ 11:00 AM EST
- Winners will be randomly picked and announced right here shortly after.
A big thanks to all who took part in this AVPlayer giveaway, as well as EPLAYWORKS for the codes. And here are the winners:
David S, Gina Teh, Ferng CH, Juhasz G, Kevin, James T and Aidan R
Congrats and enjoy this solid video player for your iDevice!
Do you enjoy watching videos on your iPhone/iPod Touch? Do you hate not being able to because your iPhone/iPod Touch cannot support the video format? Or do you hate the inconvenient and time-consuming hassle of trying to convert video formats to fit into one that your iPhone/iPod Touch can support? This is why the AVPlayer was created. The AVPlayer can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, Divx, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayerâ€™s Media Explorer. The AVPlayer can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPhone/iPod Touch, then the AVPlayer is an absolute necessity.
â˜… Video Format Extension
XVID/DIVX (including AC3) AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKVâ€¦ most of all movie file formats.
SMI, SRT Subtitles
â˜… Post Processing
âœ” High quality video processing
â˜… Control the playback speed (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
âœ” User setting support
-Sweep to the left : move to backword 10 sec
-Sweep to the right : move to forward 10 sec
-Sweep to the top : 1.5X speed
-Sweep to the down : normal speed
â˜… Additional features
âœ” Rotation Lock / Aspect ratio:auto/16:9/4:3/1:1/Full screen
âœ” Folder Management:Pass code/Move/Rename/Create
âœ” Resume play from last position
âœ” Scrubbing search
â˜… USB/WIFI Transfer
1. How to add video with USB
– Run iTunes 9.1 or above
– Device->My Device(My iPhone)->Apps, drag and drop files to the AV player’s documents
2. The optimal speed when advancing its playing speed can differ depending on the way itâ€™s compressed and the size.
Video clips of DIVX (AVI) 720 x 480 can be fast played up to 1.3-1.5 times faster than normal.
High quality video clips of 720P (1280 x 720) or more are recommended for MP4 format.
MP4, MOV, M4V formats that QuickTime supports can be played up to 1080P by using H/W Decoder but, Post Processing function isnâ€™t provided.
This software uses code of FFmpeg and SoundTouch licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and their source can be downloaded at eplayworks.com/LGPL information.html.