Create your own PDF files on your iPhone and iPad with Save2PDF
EuroSmartz, the first dev team to bring functionality of printing photos, contacts, web pages and more to the iPhone back in 2008 (see our PrintBureau Review), has delivered another “World’s first” in Save2PDF. With Save2PDF, users can now easily create PDF files on the go while using nothing but their iPhones and iPads. The unique app will convert the most common file formats into a PDF, including Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, Web Pages, Emails and much more. The other cool feature of Save2PDF is the ability to select individual pages from multiple document/PDF sources to create a single and new PDF file.
There’s currently nothing like it at the App Store and iDevice users who’ve always wanted to create their own PDF files should definitely check it out. Save2PDF for the iPhone goes for $4.99, while the iPad version is $9.99. Demo video and more info after the break.
Create professional, great looking PDFs simply and easily right on your iPhone without having to go near a computer! Save2PDF will convert most file formats into a PDF including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Photos, Web Pages, Contacts and many more formats.
Save2PDF also enables easy merging of several documents into a single PDF, even if the files are completely different formats (i.e. create a single PDF by combing a document with a spreadsheet, or a Pages document with a Word file). It is also just as easy to merge multiple PDFs into a single PDF file.
One of the other powerful features of Save2PDF is the ability to select a few pages from a file (i.e. a document or PDF) and a few from one or multiple other files – creating a new PDF containing only the pages required from those files.
The PDF creation, arrangement and preview screen is intuitive and easy to use. Rearranging document order, selecting page ranges and adding further documents is all contained within one single area; there is no complicated file structure or hierarchy to learn!
Save2PDF can easily be used in conjunction with other apps, simply use Open in…..Save2PDF to transfer any file from another app and convert it into a PDF – all done in only 2 steps! Providing the other app supports Open in… file sharing, transferring documents into Save2PDF is easy.
FULL PDF CONVERTER
• Convert common file formats into a PDF right on your iPhone or iPod Touch without using a computer
• View/Convert/Merge Microsoft Office files, iWork files, Photos, PDFs, Contacts, Web Pages, Email & Email attachments as well as many more file formats
• Create a single PDF from multiple files even if they are a different format (i.e. merge a Word file with a Pages document etc)
• Email and print finished PDF directly from within Save2PDF
MERGE or APPEND PDF FILES
• Merge multiple PDF files together
• Add a page to an existing PDF file (i.e. a cover letter or fax cover)
• Quickly and easily add further appendices to an existing PDF document
CREATE PDFs FROM OTHER APPS
• Import files from other apps using the Open in… file sharing to transfer into Save2PDF and convert into a PDF
• Works with any app that has the Open in file Sharing built in (i.e. Mail, Documents to Go, Easy PDF Reader & many more)
• Transfer documents and files from a computer into Save2PDF either via iTunes or by mounting the iPhone as a disk or using the free file transfer software, WePrint
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC