Salt Lake City, UT – Announcing Appdicted, LLC, the developer of Monster Studio, has released something perfect for children and adults with a creative imagination and a love of monsters. A newly created product, Monster Studio gives people a way to create custom monsters. The app offers over 100 monster parts including bodies, eyes, mouths and accessories to choose from. All graphics are high quality and produce monsters worthy of movies and comic books.
Create your monster in one of the 21 backgrounds included in this app or use your own photo as the background. You can take a picture using the camera on your iPhone or iPod touch and then add a monster to that photo. You can even upload a photo of yourself and turn yourself into a monster. When you are done with your creation you can save to the photo album on your device or share on Facebook and Twitter.
Monster Studio is a new product in the Apple (AAPL) AppStore, offering a tool for creating custom monster characters.
Features offered in this fun tool:
* Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* HD Retina Display Graphics
* Share via Twitter and Facebook
* Over 100 fun monster parts and Accessories (and growing)
* Add multiple monsters and parts to a single photo
* Make a monster or add monster parts to your photos
* Adjust size, rotation and placement of the monster parts
* Adjust transparency levels of parts (make a see through monster)
* Take a new picture or load one from the album
* Use one of 21 pre-made backgrounds or use your own photo as the background
* iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and iPod touch 3, 4, iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 10.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monster Studio 1.1 is priced at only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Appdicted, LLC is a Salt Lake City-based developer of iPhone applications. The term Appdicted is an official urban slang word, which means, “to be consumed or addicted to adding applications to one’s iPhone.” For more information, visit Appdicted online at www.appdicted.com or follow the company on Twitter @Appdicted. Copyright (C) 2010 Appdicted LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.