Toronto, Canada – BIG BAD BRUSH, developer and publisher of iPhone/iPod games, today announced their new game, KUNG FU SANTA, will soon be available on the App Store just in time for the holiday season.
KUNG FU SANTA is here to save Christmas from the evil elves! The evil elves have stolen all of KUNG FU SANTA’s presents and plans to sell them all for money. Greedy little things aren’t they? But alas, KUNG FU SANTA is here with his superior Kung Fu moves!
KUNG FU SANTA is a unique concept with intense game play. This arcade style game features colorful graphics with fast moving Kung Fu action. Playing as the master himself, the user will have to jump between candy cane poles and save all the presents, while avoiding dangers such as poison goo, bombs, and evil elves!
* Game Center: Master the boards!
* Retina Display: High Resolution Sharpness so you can see Santa’s skills!
* In-Game highscores
* Collect presents and gold!
* Kung Fu!
How To Play:
* Tap on candy cane poles or swipe left and right to move
* Collect presents and fill up Christmas bag!
* Avoid dangers and stop Evil Elves!
* Collect as many presents as you can!
* Beautiful and colorful illustrations
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 6.5 MB
KUNG FU SANTA will be released and available on the App Store soon. Join us today to get up to the minute news on Facebook and Twitter.
BIG BAD BRUSH Inc., developer and publisher of iPhone and iPod game with a homebase in Canada, is devoted to creating unique and fun iPhone games for every user. Copyright (C) 2010 BIG BAD BRUSH Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.