Readdle Black Friday Promotion – iPad Giveaway + App Sales
Readdle, one of the more popular developers of productivity apps on the App Store, is holding a Black Friday Madness event – one that will see 3 iPads being given away, along with the massive sales on their iDevice apps. With up to 90% off, all Readdle iPhone apps (ReaddleDocs and Scanner Pro) are now only $0.99, whereas iPad apps (PDF Expert for iPad and ReaddleDocs for iPad) can be had for the low price of $1.99.
Check out the contest details on how to win 1 of 3 iPads and links to their app sales after the gap.
iPhone Apps now $0.99
- ReaddleDocs (documents viewer and file manager) - was $4.99
- Scanner Pro: scan multipage documents - was $6.99
- OneDisk – WebDAV client - was $4.99
- Flash Drive (View/save email documents) - was $4.99
- PDF Expert (TMA Review) - was $4.99
- Take A Note (TMA Review) - was $4.99
- BookReader - was $4.99
iPad Apps now $1.99
- PDF Expert for iPad – Annotate, review PDFs - was $4.99
- ReaddleDocs for iPad (PDF viewer/file manager) - was $4.99
- Calendars – Google Calendar client - was $6.99
- Printer Pro - was $6.99
And as a freebie, PDF HD – fast PDF reader with highlight and search goes from paid–>free (down from $2.99).
How To Enter: To be eligible to enter the Promotion entrants must complete the following two steps:
- A) Get any Readdle application available in the AppStore
- B) Follow Sponsor’s Twitter account located at the URL http://twitter.com/readdle from their own Twitter account.
- C) Update the Twitter status with the following message: “Readde #BlackFriday Sale: up to 80% off for any app. Follow @readdle and RT to win #iPad: http://readdle.com/blackfriday“
The entrant’s Twitter updates must not be protected during the promotion period.
The app sales and iPad giveaway ends on November, 30 at 12:00pm (PDT). Be sure to submit your entries before then! Full details can be found on Readdle’s Black Friday promo page.