Lleida, Spain – Bazinga Systems today is pleased to announce the release of Camel Race, a game for iPhone/iPod/iPad devices. The game simulates a funfair attraction. You’ll have to insert the ball in the holes to make your camel move, trying to be the first to cross the finish line. You can play alone in single player mode with 20 different levels or try the multiplayer mode via GameCenter where you can invite your friends to join the race or use the Auto-Match feature of GameCenter and play against people all over the world.
Have you ever been on a funfair? You have the chance to demonstrate it by trying your skills on this CamelRace. If you are newbie, feel free to try and become the best rider in town! Try to beat your best marks playing in single mode against machine or challenge your friends to see who is the fastest of all in multiplayer mode!
If you want to be the first to reach the finish, you’ll have to put the ball in the holes, where the color of each one will determine how far your camel will run. As far as you unlock levels, they will become harder. You will find obstacles on the track, you’ll have to get over to reach your goal.
In this game you’ll find:
* Two play modes:
- “Singleplayer” (1 player). Play against the machine to unlock the different levels with the least time possible.
- “Multiplayer” (from 2 to 4 players). With Apple’s Game Center, you’ll play against other people connected at same time from all over the world or invite your friends to join your race.
* 20 different difficulty levels
* Worldwide leaderboards. Single and Multiplayer
* While playing in multiplayer mode, you will find bonus elements for you and penalty elements which can be sended to your enemies
* Compete iPhone VS iPad players
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later for iPhone/iPod version
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later for iPad version
* 21.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camel Race 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. But now it’s in launch sale for only $0.99. Journalists and reviewers who wish to check out the game are welcome to contact Bazinga Systems.
Bazinga Systems is a start-up located in Lleida, Spain and founded in July 2010. The main activity is the development of applications for iPhone and iPad devices. Our target is sell them on AppStore, a market with more than 30 million active users and growing every day. Copyright (C) 2010 Bazinga Systems. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.