PhoneWord Update Adds Notes, a Custom Dictionary, and Sharing
Salt Lake City, Utah – infiniteNIL today is pleased to announce PhoneWord, an update to its iOS app that finds vanity phone numbers (phone words). The user interface has been completely redesigned to make it easier to enter phone numbers and to make the phone words it finds more useful. Phone number are easier to enter because it now uses the phone number keyboard built in to iOS and the found phone words are displayed right on the main view. Users can also select a phone number from the user’s contacts.
Once a phone word is found, it can be saved in a note attached to a contact. A new contact can also be created. Phone words can also be shared via email, Facebook, Twitter, and many other social networks because PhoneWord uses the open source library ShareKit.
PhoneWord 2.0 also adds a custom dictionary. Users may add their own words that PhoneWord uses to search when analyzing a number. Users can quickly add all the names of their contacts and Facebook friends with just a few taps.
* Make phone number easier to remember
* Quickly find a phone word for a contact by accessing your contact’s phone numbers within the app
* Share phonewords via Email, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
* Add notes to your contacts about their phonewords
* Uses a dictionary of over 26,000 words
* Add your own words to your own custom dictionary. Quickly add the names of your contacts and Facebook friends
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PhoneWord 2.0 is available from the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (USD) and runs on the iPhone and iPod touch. A lite version is available for free (no custom dictionary, no saving notes).
infiniteNIL Software develops software for Mac OS X and iOS devices as well as offers Cocoa and Ruby on Rails custom development services. InfiniteNIL, LLC is based in Salt Lake City, Utah and was founded in 2003. Copyright 2007-2010 infiniteNIL Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.