360 Web Browser goes Retina – plus 15 added features
Dallas, Texas – Digital Poke today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of 360 Web Browser 1.2 Update, 360 Web Browser for iPhone and iPod touch devices. 360 Web Browser is a feature rich, intelligent and highly praised browser which has received great reviews from AppAdvice, MacNN, 148Apps, Appolicious, TheiPhoneAppReview, FreshApps, iPhoneFootPrint among several others.
Update 1.2 of 360 Web Browser has been Approved by Apple and will go live on the App Store on 12th November.
The update will bring these goodies to you:
* Retina Ready Graphics
* Persistent Full Screen (Remembers your Full Screen settings)
* Smart Search (Search from Address Bar)
* Customizable Three Finger Touch
* Arc Status Indicator (Toggle On / Off from Settings)
* Open Tabs in Background
* Ability to Mail Webpages
* Save Images on Links
* Custom URL Support
* Added Search Operators support for advanced searching
* Revamped Slated Tab Theme
* Resolved HTML5 Videos playback
* Resolved Tap Status Bar to move to top
* Resolved Non-Frequent Crash which occurred while closing tabs before them getting loaded completely at startup
* Improved Browser Orientation / User-Agent
* Improved Links Tap Area
* Performance Upgrades
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
Pricing and Availability:
360 Web Browser 1.2 is priced at 0.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Digital Poke invites all media persons who are interested in reviewing the App to contact us for a promo code. For further inquiry contact Digital Poke online.
Digital Poke was started with the intent of creating and designing software’s which would spread happy pokes to our users. Digital Poke is built from the ground up on the concept of delivering Quality apps that redefine the wheel to simplify the user’s interaction and stand up to their expectations. At Digital Poke, It’s not About Us, It’s About You. Copyright (C) 2010 Digital Poke. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.