Smule gives you the tools necessary to battle Satan with the release of Magic Fiddle
Ever said to yourself, “I’d like to be like Johnny and battle the devil for a fiddle of gold”, but never quite had enough cash to purchase the fiddle and for the 1-on-1 lessons to make your dream come true? Well stop day dreaming because it’s now a reality for only $2.99 (and of course the hundreds of dollars you’ve already spent on your iPad).
Smule, the creators of Ocarina — one of Apple’s “All-time top 20 Apps” — along with other popular ones including Glee Karaoke and Magic Piano bring you Magic Fiddle for the iPad. Learn basic and advanced fiddle techniques in Story Book mode, perform from a list of 20 songs, earn medals for your performance, and compete with other fiddle players from around the world in online leaderboards (Satan may or may not be a competitor). So if you’ve ever had aspirations of learning how to play yet another instrument on your iDevice, Magic Fiddle is another unique musical app from Smule that shouldn’t be missed. Check out the video demo after the gap.
Smule, Magic Fiddle, 16.04MB – $2.99
Hello. I am your fiddle. I am programmed to make you a musical prodigy. Your untrained fingers will play beautiful music in a matter of minutes. My fiddlery magic will help you earn high scores, gold medals and fun badges. You and I will be unstoppable on the global leaderboard, competing with fellow fiddlers. Seriously, in the amount of time it took you to read this you could have learned ‘Ave Maria’. I kid you not (fiddles never joke).
You, my friend, are not just someone with an iPad. You are a virtuoso.
PICK UP AND PLAY:
• Pick up and play beautiful songs by following streams of colored light in my SongBook, no skill required!
• Impress your friends by playing any of my 20 songs I have in my SongBook, from video game theme songs to ‘Ave Maria’ and everything in-between.
• Bow, pluck, trill, and play vibrato and glissandi right from your iPad.
TAKE IT TO THE TOP:
• Earn scores for every song, and medals for playing well. I will be the judge of ‘well’ (not your mother).
• Show off your newly found musical aptitude to your fellow fiddlers by competing for a spot on the global leaderboards.
• Earn badges as you accomplish new heights of fantastic fiddlery.
LEARN FIDDLING TECHNIQUES EASILY:
• Learn basic and advanced fiddle techniques through fun learning adventures with me – my StoryBook takes us on an 8-chapter interactive journey to teach you different techniques with activities and step-by-step instructions.
• Practice your new techniques on real songs as you improve.
LISTEN AND SHARE WITH THE WORLD:
• Listen to other magic fiddlers play on the globe around the world.
• Broadcast your masterpieces for the world to enjoy.
• Show your support for fellow fiddlers by ‘liking’ their songs.
Want to learn still more about me?
I’m flexible: Any bowed string musical instrument can be referred to as a fiddle.
I’m worldly: I’m played in continents around the world.
I’m experienced: I first appeared in India circa 3000 BC.
I’m funny: What’s the difference between a violin and a fiddle? About $10,000 dollars.
I’m also classy, dark, and musically inclined…..